Swedbank is an international company with many exciting opportunities for our employees. In Swedbank we strive to value each employee's individual talent and encourage them to seek new challenges within the Group. Swedbank's good results and increased international recognition is the result of a performance oriented culture, clear and open communication, adaptability and the employees' strong commitment.
Swedbank also offers talented students an exciting opportunity to work as a Summer Intern. During the internship, you will be involved in Swedbank’s business activities and explore the environment within Capital Markets. This is a unique opportunity to gain relevant work experience to complement your studies. The Summer Internship program is suited for students with 1- 2 years left of their studies.
To apply for our Graduate programme you need the following credentials:
- A Master’s degree within business, economics, finance or a related field or other relevant experience (Bachelor degree for Summer Internship)
- Strong quantitative skills and an analytical approach combined with a strong practical understanding, high work capacity and a flexible and commercial attitude
- High integrity, independent and resourceful
- Documented strong achievements
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, both in Norwegian and English
Please submit your application to email@example.com with subject "Summer Internship" - including CV, grades (university) and a cover letter (in one document).